Ultramat / Oxymat 6, Oxymat 61 gas analyzers are designed for measurement of volume ratio of carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxide, nitrous oxide, ammonia, methane, ethane, ethylene, acetylene, propane, butane, hexane and oxygen in non-explosive mixtures.
Gas analyzer application field: process control of gas environments in various industry areas.
ULTRAMAT / OXYMAT gas analyzers represent an efficient combination of ULTRAMAT 6 andOXYMAT 6 analyzers in a single casing applicable in a wide variety of areas.
Ultramat / Oxymat 6, Oxymat 61 has analyzers (hereinafter – gas analyzers) are stationary continuously running devices. There are the following options of gas analyzers available:
– Ultramat 6 Е, single channel;
– Ultramat 6 F, single channel;
– Ultramat 6 Е, dual-channel, with separate gas and electronics sections;
– Oxymat 6 Е, single channel;
– Oxymat 6 F, single channel;
– Oxymat 61, single channel;
Note: “Е” or “F” index in gas analyzer label reflects structural features of analyzer casing (“E” – rack mounting, “F” – field mounting). Operating principle of gas analyzers:
– Ultramat 6 Е / F – infrared, based on selective absorption of infrared radiation by analyte molecules within 2-9 µm limits.
-Oxymat 6 Е / F, Oxymat 61 – paramagnetic, based on paramagnetic properties of oxygen.
Gas analyzers have one unified analog output (0-20) or (4-20) mA, one RS 485 digital output for each channel and six optionally configured relay-controlled outputs.
Protection level in accordance to GOST 14254-96:
– Ultramat 6 Е, Oxymat 6 Е, Oxymat 61 – IP20;
– Ultramat 6 F, Oxymat 6 F – IP65.